The best of blinds and shades in durable, energy saving elegance.
Ask The Right Questions
Our Design Consultants are trained to ask ‘the right questions’.
So what are those questions?
- Which is most important to you?
- _______ Privacy
- _______ Style
- _______ Keeping my views
- _______ Insulation and AC cost savings
- _______ Price
- _______ Shutters on the street-side of the house
- _______ Motorized – Automated Products
- _______ Lifetime Warrantee
- _______ Light Filtration
- _______ UV Protection
- _______ Certified Home Decorator Support
- _______ Hunter Douglas Certified Products.
Here are some of the answers:
- Privacy – It’s possible to keep privacy and views: check out shades, sheers and large louver blinds / shutters. The larger the louver the more view you see. It does NOT cost more to increase louver size with our shutters.
Experience counts – what will your window treatments look like when its dark- how will it change colors & privacy?
- Keeping my views – Privacy, UV protection and Transparency are all possible – while keeping your valuable view! ALL of our designs offer a trade-off between those elements. If you are looking for shutters, our design consultants can help: an issue with shutters is that they tend to stay closed and are often designed in a way that blocks your view even when they are open. We can solve that.
- Insulation and AC cost savings – there is a huge $ difference between blocking (all window treatment products block sunlight and heat/cold transmission to some extent) to some extent and insulation. Honeycomb shades are made to truly insulate your windows with measurable savings in you AC and electrical bills.
Price – In this industry there is ‘Bad’, ‘Better’ and ‘Best’. The Big Box and Online stores sell ‘Bad’. We replace them all the time – they are not worth your money.
- Lifetime Warrantee – we provide Limited Lifetime (varies, but typically up to 7-8 years) and Lifetime Warrantee (Hunter Douglas, uniquely)
- Light Filtration – designer roller shades, sheers and honeycomb shades cut glare, filter light and provide various levels of privacy and transparency while they do so. The Texas sun has intense glare. Its a big deal.
We are a Hunter Douglas Showcase Priority Dealer and our Consultants and Installers are ALL Certified with Hunter.
- Our product selection process will assure safety for your pets and children. For instance: cordless shades.
Testimonials – We earn your business and gain your trust.
Velma – thanks – you’re a doll! For balance due on blinds. We love them! I can’t wait to get the rest of the house done.Lisa H.
Everyone was so nice and helpful. Very easy to work with! Great product!Misti Haven
Very professional! Listened to what I was looking for in features, and demonstrated great care with the installation process.Sissons
Third time is the charm! Velma did an awesome job all my three houses over the last 8 years.
Very reliable, patient & friendly 🙂
Everyone was so nice and helpful. Very easy to work with! Great product!Mildred Schaefer
Velma was prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and gave a great presentation for all of our options.
Bobby was fast, efficient and friendly during the installation.
Thank you!Frances Mitchell
My experience was awesome. I really enjoyed selecting the Duette and the color is beautiful. My husband and I are just fascinated with the look and the operation of the Duettes. I can’t wait to get the Pirouettes installed. Thank you Velma for your experience and commitment.Kathleen Chatmon
Our experience was excellent. Velma is efficient & professional and the installer did a great job. We always use & recommend Hill Country Blinds to others.Mike & Lois Albright
Excellent product, excellent service & excellent installation. We are thrilled with the results. Thank you!Ginger Dickenson
Very pleased! Good people good workmanship. Happy new year!Connie & Ray Whisenant
5 star!! The blinds look beautiful! Thank you for working with me to get in a blind in my budget! Use me as a reference if needed!Nancy Brooks
Best business for customer service and quality of product / installation!Elders
Velma listened to my needs from a design standpoint & from a financial one too. We will use her services again. Install was great too. Timely ordering and serviceYvette Terrise
Sorry for my “late” reply! I L❤VE the blinds! 🙂 Perfect for above our front door! Thanks to Bobby for excellent installation and adjusting my living room “pull.” “Thank You All” very much. Happy New Year!Carol Slater
Velma is very knowledgeable of the various window treatments and gave us very good advice. Bob and his son were also very knowledgeable in installing the window treatments. – THEY are beautiful!Katherine Holcomb
Wonderful customer service, pricing & very quick to install. 5 Stars. Thanks!Rehmann
The Salesperson (Velma) was a delight and suggested some great ideas for what I needed. The install was very efficient and it was a great experience!N. Gray