WE BRING OUR SHOWROOM TO YOU!
Beautiful custom window treatments from Hunter Douglas, Graber, Design Shutters, and Norman!
Get a FREE install when you buy window treatments for 10 or more windows!*Call Now
Ask The Right Questions
Our Design Consultants are trained to ask ‘the right questions’.
So what are those questions?
- Which is most important to you?
- _______ Privacy
- _______ Style
- _______ Keeping my views
- _______ Insulation and AC cost savings
- _______ Price
- _______ Shutters on the street-side of the house
- _______ Motorized – Automated Products
- _______ Lifetime Warrantee
- _______ Light Filtration
- _______ UV Protection
- _______ Certified Home Decorator Support
- _______ Hunter Douglas Certified Products.
Here are some of the answers:
- Privacy – It’s possible to keep privacy and views: check out shades, sheers and large louver blinds / shutters. The larger the louver the more view you see. It does NOT cost more to increase louver size with our shutters.
Experience counts – what will your window treatments look like when its dark- how will it change colors & privacy?
- Keeping my views – Privacy, UV protection and Transparency are all possible – while keeping your valuable view! ALL of our designs offer a trade-off between those elements. If you are looking for shutters, our design consultants can help: an issue with shutters is that they tend to stay closed and are often designed in a way that blocks your view even when they are open. We can solve that.
- Insulation and AC cost savings – there is a huge $ difference between blocking (all window treatment products block sunlight and heat/cold transmission to some extent) to some extent and insulation. Honeycomb and cellular shades are made to truly insulate your windows with measurable savings in you AC and electrical bills.
Price – In this industry there is ‘Bad’, ‘Better’ and ‘Best’. The Big Box and Online stores sell ‘Bad’. We replace them all the time – they are not worth your money.
- Lifetime Warranty – we provide Limited Lifetime (varies, but typically up to 7-8 years) and Lifetime Warranty (Hunter Douglas, uniquely)
- Light Filtration – designer roller shades, sheers and honeycomb shades cut glare, filter light and provide various levels of privacy and transparency while they do so. The Texas sun has intense glare. Its a big deal.
We are a Hunter Douglas Showcase Priority Dealer and our Consultants and Installers are ALL Certified with Hunter.
- Our product selection process will assure safety for your pets and children. For instance: cordless shades.
Dear Velma, Good morning I hope you’re doing well. It’s been a couple of weeks since Bobby came out to fix the blinds and we couldn’t be happier. They’re functioning exactly as we hoped they would! It looks like the new router did the trick. We can’t thank you enough. You have a wonderful business and we won’t hesitate to recommend you to our friends. Thank you!
Last visit was very enjoyable. Bobby told me he learned how to install the blinds from his dad. He learned well because he is very knowledgeable about the mechanisms of the blinds. I truly recommend Hill Country Blinds to my family and friends.
Installation of shutters and door overlay blinds. Excellent fit and professional install. Highly recommend. Will use in the future. Thanks!
Everyone was friendly, helpful, super and professional. Very painless process. I love the shutters!
Fantastic! Best install experience and wonderful shades. I enjoy them daily! Thanks!
People were very friendly, timely, and helpful. Workmanship on the plantation shutters was impeccable! Truly 5 stars!
Lynn & Ed B.
Velma was very helpful in selecting our window coverings, and Bob was an expert in putting them up. They were both very nice and and installed them as they come in, which was so nice.
Travis & Sarah A.
Reliable family business which I wouldn't hesitate to use again and again!
Very good experience. Enjoyed my interaction with Velma and her son. Thanks for the good work.
Easy ordering, scheduling, and installation! The hardest part was picking out my blinds.
Third time is the charm! Velma did an awesome job all my three houses over the last 8 years.
Very reliable, patient & friendly 🙂
Velma was prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and gave a great presentation for all of our options.
Bobby was fast, efficient and friendly during the installation.